B2Gnow, one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 5000, 2013 & 2014), is seeking a Data Manager to join our team of exceptional individuals. The focus of this role will be to develop analytical measures, approaches and methodologies to identify trends from comprehensive current and legacy data in the B2Gnow system.
B2Gnow provides software to governments of all sizes that streamlines and improves the effectiveness of their supplier diversity programs. We offer a fun and professional environment, and while our business is very stable (founded in 1999), we operate more like a startup. (Welcome, entrepreneurial-minded!) B2Gnow’s web-based SaaS platform supports a load of thousands of simultaneous users and transactions in a completely secure environment. Our solutions are offered as a robust, hosted system that requires no additional hardware or software, and minimal training and implementation expenses.
Location: near Central & Osborn (Phoenix)
Position Type: full-time employee, onsite only
- Gather, clean and transform business data from various sources
- Identify trends, summarize findings and provide recommendations for improved data efficiency from analysis
- Develop presentations to communicate findings to executive management team
- Extract data and perform ad hoc analytics on large/diverse datasets using various tools and techniques
- Query and analyze large volumes of data resulting from the testing process
- Understand new data relationships between systems
- Write and update related technical documentation
Technologies & Experience
- Solid experience with SQL Server 2012 Management Studio
- Experience with Visual Basic Studio
- Strong understanding of database architecture and data modeling concepts
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be able to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Ability to focus on details to produce a reliable product
- Ability to present analytical data and strategic ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Detail-oriented; quick learner
- Professional appearance; writing and presentation skills required
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Optional dental and vision
- Life insurance
- 401k program with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Great working environment and team
If you meet the requirements above and want to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you’re able to contribute and make a difference, please contact us. Unlimited opportunities for the right person!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.