Senior Software Support Specialist (Tier 2)
B2Gnow, one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 5000, 2013 & 2014), is seeking a Senior Software Support Specialist to join our team of exceptional individuals. The focus of this role will be to assist business end users with support inquiries, coaching, and training in a professional, efficient and helpful manner. This person will also assist Tier 1 Support team members with escalated issues. Although the majority of our users don’t require assistance due to the intuitive nature of the system, B2Gnow is well-known for the world-class support we offer.
B2Gnow provides software to governments of all sizes that streamlines and improves the effectiveness of their supplier diversity programs. We offer a fun and professional environment, and while our business is very stable (founded in 1999), we operate more like a startup. (Welcome, entrepreneurial-minded!) B2Gnow’s web-based SaaS platform supports a load of thousands of simultaneous users and transactions in a completely secure environment. Our solutions are offered as a robust, hosted system that requires no additional hardware or software, and minimal training and implementation expenses.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in customer support for a software application, and be driven to provide the highest quality service experience for every customer. Our Customer Support Team is responsible for representing B2Gnow as a customer-driven service organization in every customer contact. This team provides fast and accurate resolutions to business end users of our SaaS software application, including coaching and training.
The ideal candidate will need to have a passion for, and experience in, assisting business users in best practice use of SaaS software. This is NOT an ideal opportunity for a system administrator or an IT technical support professional.
Location: near Central & Osborn (Phoenix)
Position Type: full-time employee, onsite only
- Provide front line and second level application support for end users of B2Gnow SaaS software
- Use B2Gnow support tools to track and record customer incidents and resolutions
- Prepare training and knowledge documentation to provide resolution to B2Gnow software application problems and issues
- Effectively work independently with little or no direct supervision
- Take ownership of individual customer issues to identify and drive situations to a win-win solution as quickly as possible; take ownership of all incidents and requests
- As needed, diagnose the underlying issue on support requests; perform logical steps to resolve and document the situation through utilization of tools, skills and analyst's expertise; escalate support tickets to the appropriate team when unable to resolve; where appropriate, provide assistance to the escalation team
- Create and update resolutions and best practices in the Customer Support Wiki
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge level in B2Gnow SaaS software modules and best business practices
- Continuously cross-train and provide backup support to teammates with other areas of expertise
- Provide training and mentoring to other members of the organization, as requested
- Participate in knowledge management and training to distribute skills throughout the support organization; assist others within support, as well as other B2Gnow teams, as needed
- Actively participate in support quality program to include monitoring, individual and group coaching, and peer-to-peer feedback
Desired Skills & Experience
- Three years of previous experience supporting business applications and working to effectively troubleshoot and problem-solve application issues for business end users
- Three years of previous experience interacting and supporting professionals who may or may not be confident users of software applications
- Ability to meet key performance indicators, such as first call resolution, schedule adherence and contact quality
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communication
- Driven to provide accurate and timely customer resolutions
- Previous experience with a contact quality program where inbound calls have been reviewed and discussed
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical and communication skills required; must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas
- Extremely high organization skills
- Expert problem-solver; able to find simple answers to complex questions or problems; thinks outside the box
- Effectively uses knowledge gained through prior experience, education and training to resolve issues
- Committed to excellence and dedicated to meeting or exceeding the expectations and requirements of customers
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications, while maintaining high levels of performance in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with the customer situation or event
- Ability to work in a team environment with a focus on client service
- Proficient writing and typing skills preferred, as timely and complete documentation of customer contacts is important
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Scheduling flexibility to include working overtime based upon client demands
- Ability to work flexible hours between the timeframe of 6am to 6pm MST M-F
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Optional dental and vision
- Life insurance
- 401k program with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Great working environment and team
If you meet the requirements above and want to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you’re able to contribute and make a difference, please contact us. Unlimited opportunities for the right person!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.