Software Implementation Project Manager
B2Gnow, one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 5000, 2013 & 2014), is seeking a Software Implementation Project Manager to join our team of exceptional individuals. The focus of this role will be to assist new clients in the transition from their old system/processes to the B2Gnow system, with an added focus on ensuring this transition runs as smoothly as possible.
B2Gnow provides software to governments of all sizes that streamlines and improves the effectiveness of their supplier diversity programs. We offer a fun and professional environment, and while our business is very stable (founded in 1999), we operate more like a startup. (Welcome, entrepreneurial-minded!) B2Gnow’s web-based SaaS platform supports a load of thousands of simultaneous users and transactions in a completely secure environment. Our solutions are offered as a robust, hosted system that requires no additional hardware or software, and minimal training and implementation expenses.
Location: near Central & Osborn (Phoenix)
Position Type: full-time employee, onsite only
- Manage implementation project tasks to completion
- Coordinate the configuration of our web-based system
- Manage both internal and external resources to facilitate project deliverables
- Communicate project status to both clients and internal team
- Provide customer support (phone and email) during customer start-up
- Experience managing implementation of packaged or web-based software solution(s)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Very tech savvy, but a highly technical background is not required
- Strong time management skills, self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented; quick learner
- Professional appearance; writing and presentation skills required
- College degree strongly preferred
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Optional dental and vision
- Life insurance
- 401k program with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Great working environment and team
If you meet the requirements above and want to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you’re able to contribute and make a difference, please contact us. Unlimited opportunities for the right person!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state and local laws.