At B2Gnow, we help you...
- Ease 49 CFR Part 23 & 26 compliance and reporting
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local diversity programs
- Improve communication with certified firms and prime contractors
- Protect your organization by preventing fraud
- Meet prompt payment requirements
- Streamline your certification reporting processes
- Create visibility for your SWMDBE programs and increase utilization
- Comply with Davis Bacon and monitor workforce utilization
- Streamline risk management functions
- Set supplier diversity goals and keep track of bids
- Monitor and report your organization-wide diversity spend
- Reduce disparity study costs
Our Reputation is Built on Quality and Customer Service
Our Best Qualities
- We offer the nation’s most comprehensive diversity management functionality
- Our software is 100% cloud-based, accessible from any internet browser on any platform or operating system
- In addition, our software is modular, making it highly configurable and easy to tailor to your needs
- Our enterprise system supports thousands of concurrent users
- Every implementation includes extensive analysis and reporting capabilities
Our Customer Experience
- We provide full customer service to staff and vendors
- On-staff supplier diversity and compliance experts are here for any questions
- Comprehensive training and technical support is included to help you accomplish your goals
- Refined implementation process provides streamlined setup
- A hands-on approach to help increase vendor accountability and responsiveness
What Our Customers Are Saying
“I have cut costs, reduced overhead expenses and held my breath during the economic lull. All I need to respond to the MWBE Payment Confirmation is a Smart Phone and a few minutes between landscape jobs.
“I REALLY appreciate the forethought and sophistication of this reporting system. Someone thought the whole process through, and I thank you all.”
Landscape Builders, Inc.
“We've been very pleased with your proactive leadership on improvements and developments.”
City of St. Paul
“Last week's training session was great and very informative for me. I have such a better understanding of the overall B2Gnow system and I'm so impressed with the software and the capabilities. You really have a great product!
“I admire your consideration of adding and enhancing each module to fit the needs of your customers. The more I use the system, the more I really appreciate it!”
“This system makes the monthly reporting so much faster and easier. What I know about computers I have pretty much learned hands on and since we didn't have computers when I went to school, it took a while but it is time saving and saves on paper and all, you just go one, two, three.
“I do have to hand it to whoever thought of this system, I went to the meeting before you started implementing the system and wasn't quite sure how it would work, but it's great.”
All Pests Controlled, Inc.
“I was extremely impressed with the conference and training. You guys do a first class job and your customer service is hard to beat. Thanks again.”
City of Houston
How do I request a live demo?
After we receive your live demo request, it’s just a 3-step process to get you started!
- First a B2Gnow representative will follow up with you and go over a few questions to customize your demonstration.
- Next, a time will be scheduled for a web-based demo of the B2Gnow system viewable on your computer screen.
- Once the demo starts you can see the nation’s leading diversity management software first-hand!