The City of Fort Worth, ranked the 12th largest and one of the fastest-growing cities in the U.S., is home to more than 800,000 residents and an ever-growing, diverse array of new businesses and industries.
Within the city of Fort Worth, the Diversity and Inclusion Department promotes the values of diversity, equity, inclusion, and access. One of the ways the department fulfills its important mission is through the Business Equity Division, whose work supports capacity building efforts for aspiring and existing Business Equity Firms (minority and women business enterprises), or disadvantaged business enterprises.
In a recent case study, we explored the transformation journey within The City of Fort Worth’s Business and Equity Division. Plagued with inefficient paper-based and manual processes, the City struggled to efficiently monitor, track and report on its local supplier diversity programs and data. Knowing there must be a better way to manage and grow their local programs, The City of Fort Worth committed to cleaning-up their processes and going paperless with B2Gnow Supplier Diversity Management Software.
Here’s more of what you’ll find in The City of Fort Worth Case Study:
- Insight into the internal clean-up, strategies and processes used, including the road to implementing B2Gnow Supplier Diversity Management Software
- Side-by-side comparison and results achieved from outdated processes vs. the new paperless way
- Brief break-down of the B2Gnow modules utilized by The City of Fort Worth and how they help the City seamlessly monitor, track, and report on a variety of local programs and complex data
Let us take you on a tour of B2Gnow Supplier Diversity Management Software – a robust, cost-effective solution that streamlines and automates data-gathering, tracking, reporting, vendor management, and administrative processes, resulting in a significant reduction in staff time and cost – allowing you to focus on meeting diversity goals, not on chasing paper. Learn more about B2Gnow and request a demo.
- over 400 Diversity Management Clients
- $2.2 trillion Monitored Contracts
- 3.3 Million Certification Records